BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

s0ngs for My s0ul

Friday, November 1, 2013

The Journey

Last 4 years had been the most challenging years for me, I see my self change so much

from a girl with just wearing sneaker, creepy jeans and cap..but now wearing a nice girly stuff
from the most tempered person to someone that can talk and laugh so much and always with the sweet smile on my lips
from someone that doesnt even know what was love feeling like, but I now understand and even I know what is the feeling of the heart broken
from someone that couldnt even speak in English, but now I am writing a blog with this international language
and above these things, I become closer to my creator
I become someone that I never ever imagined that I could be last 5 years ago.

Today, I see myself as I am today;
Graduated from a college
Get a job
Get a driving license
Get paid by the end of every month

but I still never forget that this is all that I have today, what I am today, its all not just came from my own effort, but also from people that has been around me, people that always supported me to went through all those tough years. Especially my parents who always supported me in every way.

I take this time to thank every one that involved directly or not with my life. Thank you so much all, I know that without you all I would never ever have a taste of this moment. Thank you

0 comments: